hire a hot tub
hot tub hire
Quick and easy Staffordshire hot tub hire. It couldn’t be easier to celebrate that special occasion or unwind and relax from a hard week at work and spoil yourself with Staffordshire hot tub hire.
Why not enjoy the benefits of Hydrotherapy within your own surroundings at home. It could even be that you are considering buying a hot tub and you want to try before you buy and claim your hire against the purchase of a hot tub from Champion Hot tubs Staffordshire. Or simply enjoy the benefits; reducing stress and anxiety bought on from everyday living, improving your circadian rhythm (sleep), improving blood circulation and reducing hypotension or recovering from an injury.
Why Get Your Staffordshire Hot Tub Hire From Champion Hot Tubs?
Staffordshire Hot Tub Hire from Champion Hot Tubs, differ from many other hot tub hire companies, by providing an actual British manufactured Balboa controlled hard Shelled Hot Tub from Rota Spa. These hot tubs offer actual Hydrotherapy via water jets and will give you a good idea of what owning or enjoying a proper hot tub is about and maintain temperature accordingly. The cheaper inflatable type only blow cold air into the spa cooling the spa rapidly and are not good at maintaining the water temperature.
Hire a Hot Tub, make it a really special weekend or occasion
Staffordshire Hot Tub Hire Packages:
· 3 day midweek £150.00 – Delivery Monday pick up Thursday.
· 4 Day Hire £180.00 – Monday –Friday, Thursday – Monday, or Friday – Tuesday.
· 1 week Hire £230.00 Delivery any day Monday to Friday and collection 7 days later.
Please note: We don’t collect Saturday or Sunday.
Free delivery within a 30 mile radius of Amerton farm. £1.00 per mile thereafter, for example if you live 10miles out of the 30 mile free radius you will be charged £10.00 for delivery.
Requirements For the Staffordshire Hot Tub Hire:
· Photo ID on delivery with proof of address etc.
· Cash payment on delivery or bank transfer
· You will require a flat surface, preferably not grass, but not a hot tub hire breaker 3m’2 (8ft)
· Ground to support the hot tub when full, Approx. 1300kg. Most patio and decking are fine.
· No really tight corners to negotiate – The hot tub is 74cm wide, so we would need 78cm clearance down the side of your house. The hot tub is round and rolled into position. If you are unsure, please take pictures and give us a call.
· 13 amp power supply, no more than 10m away. Most kitchen windows now have a summer lock on them and we can get the cable and secure that way.
· Hot tubs needs to be plugged in and powered at all times to maintain temperature and filtering of water.
· Not to be positioned inside.
· One person available at delivery. Set up will take around 1.5 hours to allow for the hot tub to be filled and explanation of operation.
· Delivery is always one day before the hot tub hire starts, this is to allow the hot tub to reach temperature and for you to enjoy the start of your hot tub hire.
· If we have access to power, the gates unlocked and access to a drain, you do not need to be present on collection.